Clearcorrect Dentist in Escondido, CA
Looking for a Clearcorrect Dentist in Escondido?
In the past, they addressed alignment problems that traditionally involved uncomfortable metal wires and brackets with a difficult adjustment period to get used to the bulky apparatus. More adults and teenagers are now turning to alternative orthodontic solutions for a gentler approach to a beautiful smile. With ClearCorrect dentist in Escondido, patients discover the quality dental care they are looking for without sacrificing comfort.
The Marler Campbell Dental of Escondido offers ClearCorrect to patients seeking an affordable alternative to traditional braces. A cosmetic approach to orthodontics, Clearcorrect Dentist in Escondido utilizes clear aligners that hide the process of teeth straightening in plain sight!
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect consists of clear, plastic trays used to straighten teeth gradually. Patients wear a series of aligners that, over time, apply pressure to specific areas, altering the position of the teeth.
ClearCorrect can be used to treat the following orthodontic conditions:
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Overbites and under-bites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
Before receiving ClearCorrect, you must complete a consultation with one of our professionals to determine if ClearCorrect is the right option for you. We will work closely with you to develop a personalized and detailed treatment plan. We will take impressions, x-rays, and photographs of your teeth to decide on your exact schedule.
From the impressions, your dentist makes the first set of aligners. On average, patients visit our office in Escondido every six weeks so that the doctor can evaluate the shifting teeth and get new impressions for the next mouthpiece. Creating aligners as you go ensures each new tray is the perfect replacement. Each aligner is developed based on the exact development point rather than the predicted development stage before treatment begins.
For optimal results, wear aligners for at least 22 hours a day. Only remove the aligners to eat, brush, and floss.
What are the Benefits of ClearCorrect Braces?
- Removable: With ClearCorrect being removable, patients can maintain excellent oral hygiene through adequate brushing and flossing. With traditional braces, patients are encouraged not to eat certain foods to prevent brackets and wires from breaking. ClearCorrect allows you to eat whatever your heart desires.
- Invisible: A transparent aligner means no more unsightly metal! A total smile transformation doesn’t have to be public knowledge – ClearCorrect aligners are hardly noticeable, and because they fit more comfortably than traditional braces, patients feel happier wearing them!
- Home Made: ClearCorrect aligners are made in the U.S.A. and target the exact needs of each patient’s teeth at the time of service. ClearCorrect takes the guesswork out of orthodontics.
- Increase Confidence: Although traditional braces can give you a beautiful smile, they might hinder your confidence during treatment. ClearCorrect aligners allow teenagers and adults to maintain their confidence and professional appearance while undergoing treatment.
- Convenient: Compared to traditional braces, ClearCorrect allows you to limit the number of appointments needed in our office. We only need to see you every six weeks to check your progress and create your new aligners.
What is the Difference Between ClearCorrect and Other Clear Aligners?
You may have heard of other clear aligners, such as Invisalign. There are a few differences between Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners. First, some patients say that ClearCorrect aligners are more comfortable because they are thinner than Invisalign. Additionally, ClearCorrect aligners can be more affordable depending on your condition than Invisalign. Both clear aligners are comparable in the other aspects of wear time and technology.
Because they straighten teeth invisibly and comfortably, ClearCorrect is designed for patients with all their second teeth. Still, patients with more complex dental needs should discuss suitable treatment options with Drs. Marler and Campbell. Your dentist assesses each case after a complete examination and consultation.
If you feel you may be a good candidate for ClearCorrect in Escondido, CA, or any other cosmetic dental procedure and would like more information, contact Marler Campbell Dental at our office today. We look forward to putting a smile on your face!